At Florida Child Neurology, we are dedicated to giving our patients quality care in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Child Neurologists are specialists of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and muscles. Our practice provides care in all aspects of neurology. We believe in a team approach to patient care, so from time to time your child will be seen by one of our trained nurse practitioners and/or physician assistants. Our physicians personally take time to work alongside our practitioners to assure your child the best in medical care. Please let us know if you need special assistance of any kind.
• Cerebral Palsy
• Developmental Disorders
• Muscle/Movement Disorder
• Neuro-Muscular Diseases
• Neuro-Behavioral Disorders
• Sleep Disorders
• In-House EEG
• In-House Extended Video EEG
• In Hospital Video EEG (offered at several locations)
• Ambulatory EEG
• Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
• Botox for Cerebral Palsy, Spasticity, Sialorrhea,
• Sleep Studies (offered at several locations), read by
our Sleep Specialist, Dr. Karen Baker